Marijuana business owners in Florida will have access to a series of events to assist them in laws, operations, and general education. The conferences were organized by the National Cannabis Chamber of Commerce and Strainwise Consulting.
Some of the topics covered in the conferences include:
- Application processing
- Opportunity assessment
- Seed-to-sale traceability
- Dispensary, cultivation and manufacturing/processing
- Record keeping and cash management
The “Ask the Cannabis Experts” sessions, according to Market Wired, will help those that are less educated and ensure that with the quick process to get setup, that no regulations are broken. By bringing in those seasoned in the marijuana industry to help newcomers, personal insight is offered to help new establishments provide the best services possible to those wishing to use marijuana as a medicine or recreationally.
Strainwise President and CEO Erin Phillips said, “The cannabis industry is already dominated by no-nonsense professionals, and the only way to compete is to engage in the kind of training and education that these conferences provide. “
The sessions are scheduled as follows:
- September 10 at The Westin in Ft. Lauderdale. $295 registration/attendance fee
- September 11 at the Holiday Inn – Miami Beach Oceanfront. $295 registration/attendance fee
- October 1 at the Ramada Tampa Airport Westshore. $295 registration/attendance fee
Those wishing to attend the event can purchase tickets in advance. Tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis. Vendors may also purchase space and additional activities have tickets available for socializing and networking opportunities.