Get a Florida Marijuana Card
On November 8, 2016, Florida voters approved Amendment 2, which allows Floridians with certain qualifying medical conditions to obtain medical marijuana from state-licensed dispensaries. Amendment 2 becomes effective on January 3, 2017.
Qualifying Medical Conditions
– Crohn’s disease
– Neurodegenerative diseases (e.g., ALS, MS, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s, etc.)
– Or other debilitating medical conditions of the same kind or class as or comparable to those enumerated, and for which a physician believes that the medical use of marijuana would likely outweigh the potential health risks for a patient.
Other Qualifying Conditions
– The patient must be a permanent Florida resident
– If a patient is under the age of 18, a second physician must agree with the determination of need for the patient
Learn more: Florida Health’s Office of Compassionate Use
– Florida marijuana law
– Find FL dispensaries
– Find FL marijuana doctors